At Mad Alice Custom Kicks we would like you to be happy with the purchases that you make. As a consumer, you are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. We take pride in our work and want all of our customers to have the confidence that we back the products that we sell.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Gift cards can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash.
- Please ensure all shoes are packaged securely and arrive back to us in their original, unworn condition and include all tags, boxes, bags, etc.
- We reserve the right to deny any item that does not meet these requirements.
- Once your return has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email from our team.
*Goods that have been worn can be repaired but not refunded or exchanged
START YOUR ONLINE RETURN
Your order # can be found in your order confirmation email or in your account.
If you can not find your order # please leave blank and use the name and email address you ordered with.
Once the following form is complete you will be redirected to the details of where to send your return.
Returns and Exchanges Terms and conditions
The customer agrees that the customer is solely responsible for ensuring that the size ordered is correct and accepts full liability.
Mad Alice will typically, at our discretion, replace shoes returned due to incorrect size and re-apply the customers artwork to the correct sized products. The customer agrees that a cleaning/re-stock fee of at least $60.00 may apply and the customer will be liable for postage costs.
Defects in the artwork will fall under our standard warranty terms listed on our full terms and conditions page and will be repaired in accordance with those terms.
The customer agrees that the customer is commissioning Mad Alice to supply artwork to items. You, the customer, acknowledge that you are fully liable for the cost of the Artwork and agree to pay for the product and waive your rights to refund in favor of rectification where required as this is a custom commissioned work.
Mad Alice warrants that the artwork will be free of defects and completed in a professional manner.