Mad Alice is a brand of Alison Arts.
Based in the Hunter Valley of NSW we have been working artists for over 20 years, custom painting everything from shoes and apparel to Motorcycles, vehicles, helmets, guitars and even large mural walls.
We have won many awards for our work and have done commissioned work for many large businesses, sports people, teams and individuals worldwide.
Some of these include:
Hilti | Peabody | Anglo American | Queensland Racing | Rio Tinto | Asics | Westfield | Glencore | NSW edu and more.
We use only the best paints, materials and tools in every job we do, being experts in our field we are proud of our work and we guarantee it to be of the very highest quality.
How we customise shoes..
The custom shoe painting process.
Dont be fooled into thinking that all custom shoes are the same.
We use only the highest quality paint and clear coats on all our customs.
We are so confident in our work that we offer a customer satisfaction guarantee.
We are the ONLY custom shoe company that does this!
Our aim is not to be the biggest but to be the very best!
None painted customised shoes – Please Note!
1. We use professional quality commercial grade printer/cutting machines that print with weather proof ink and accurately cut out each image precisely .
( not home desktop inkjets with waterbased ink and craft cutters)
2. The ink itself is water, scratch and UV resistantance up to three years outdoors!
3. We print on Professional grade vinyl that is specially designed to be applied to leather. ( not craft quality iron on)
4. We use commercial grade heat presses that apply the transfer at very high temperatures (not mini craft irons)
5. We also add an additional finisher for extra durability ( it is not the only waterproof layer)
We paint only genuine, high quality brands